Last modification: January 29, 2021
Your Privacy is programmed in our genes. Since the launch of AR-Buildings We strive to build our services in compliance with a number of stringent data protection principles.
Please also read the Conditions That explain how you use our services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
AR-Buildings Receives or collects information when we operate and provide our services. This happens, among other things, when you install, use or access our services.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- Your account information.To make a AR-Buildingsaccount, you give your Personal data such as name, email address, Mobile phone number Or Social Media Contact details To. You confirm that you have autoBe borne to give us such information to provide.
- Your messages.Normally we store your messages as part of the provision of our services NDuty. Once your messages are sent to the project development Office, brokerage firm, architect or other service provider are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are Not stored on your device, as this will redirect you to your email account.
- Customer Support.You may provide us with information regarding your use of our services, including copies of your messages and how we may contact you, so that we can provide you with customer support. For example, you can send us an email with information about problems with the performance of our app or other topics.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Usage and log information.We collect service-specific information as well as information for diagnostic purposes and performance information. This also includes information about your activity (such as how you use our services, how you interact with others when using our services, and similar), log files, and diagnostic, crash, Web site, and Performance Logs and reports.
- When you pay for our services, we may receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, also from app stores or other third parties that process your payment.
- Device and connection data.When you install, use, or access our services, we collect device-specific information. This includes information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, mobile network information, including the phone number, and device identifiers. We collect location information from the device when you use our location features, such as when you share your location with your contacts, look at nearby locations, look at locations that others have sent you, or similar, and for diagnostic purposes and For troubleshooting, for example, if you have problems with the location features of our app.
- status information.We collect information about changes to your online status and status message on our services, such as whether you Onli(your “online status”) and When you last used our services (your “last online” status).
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
- Third party.We work with third-party vendors to help us operate, offer, improve, understand, individualize, support, and market our services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, deploy our infrastructure, delivery and other systems, provide information about maps and locations, process payments, support us in Understand how people use our services and to market our services. These providers may provide us with information about you under certain circumstances; For example, app stores can provide us with reports or messages that we can use to help diagnose and fix problems with the services.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY US
We use all the information available to us as a support to operate, offer, improve, understand, individualize, support and market our services.
- Our services.We operate our services and provide them; This also includes providing customer support and improving, repairing and personalizing our services. We understand how people use our services, and we analyze and use the available Information to evaluate and improve our services, to explore, develop and test new services and functions, and to perform troubleshooting and problem-solving activities. We also use your information to reply to you when you contact us.
- We verify accounts and activities and promote security on our services and beyond, for example by examining suspicious activities or violations of our terms, and we ensure that our services are in compliance with of the laws.
INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE
You share your information when you use and communicate our services, and we communicate your information so that we can operate, offer, improve, understand, individualize, support and market our services.
- Your information and other.Service providerYou communicate with can save your information (including your phone number or messages) or share it with others on our services and beyond.
- Third party.We work with third-party vendors to help us operate, offer, improve, understand, individualize, support, and market our services. When we share information with third parties, we require you to use your information only in accordance with our instructions and terms, or only with your express permission.
ASSIGNMENT, CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AND TRANSFER
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to manage, modify, restrict or delete your information, allow We can help you with the following:
- Settings for services.You can change your settings for services to bestImmte messages not to receive.
- Delete your AR-Buildings-Accounts.You can AR-Buildings-Delete account at any time (so even if you want to revoke your consent to our use of your information) by using our in-app “delete my Account” feature. Note that if you simply delete our services from your device without using our in-app “delete my Account” feature, your information may be saved to us even longer. Please note that deleting your account does not affect the information that other users have about you, such as your copies of the messages you sent them.
LAW AND PROTECTION
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we believe in good faith that this is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with applicable laws or regulations, court orders or Government inquiries Respond (b) Our terms and conditions and any other applicable Enforce conditions and guidelines, including for investigations of potential infringements; (c) to detect, investigate, prevent and monitor fraud and other illegal activities, safety or technical problems; or (d) the rights, property and security of AR-Buildings or to protect others.
OUR GLOBAL ACTIVITIES
UPDATES TO OUR POLICIES
10711, Berlin, Germany
Managing Directors: David Wilde, Liam Poli
Tax number: 13/591/00048
Charlottenburg District Court