No access to emergency services: There are important differences between AR-Buildings Phone and SMS services on your mobile phone and landline. Our service does not provide access to emergency services or service providers, including police, fire brigades or hospitals, nor do they otherwise connect to public emergency call centres. You should make sure that you can reach your respective emergency service provider via a mobile, landline or other service.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
Registration. You need to register for our services and use correct data, your currentn Contact and update it in the event of a change using our in-app change number featureSlater. You agree, SMS, Phone calls, emails, or push messages within the app after you’ve registered with Ourr Services (provided by us or our third party providers).
Age. You must be at least 13 years old to use our services (or as old as is required in your country so that you are entitled to use our services without parental consent). In addition to the requirement that you must have the minimum age required to use our services under applicable law, the following applies: If you are not old enough to be eligible in your country to agree to our terms, your parent or Guardian in your name agree to our terms and conditions.
Devices and software. You must provide certain devices, software, and data connections to use our services that we do not otherwise provide. As long as you use our services, you agree to download and install updates to our services, even in an automated manner.
Fees and taxes. You are responsible for all your provider’s data rates and any other fees and taxes associated with your use of our services. We can charge you for our services, including taxes. We may reject or cancel orders. We do not offer refunds for our services except as required by law.
PERMISSIBLE USE OF OUR SERVICES
Our Terms and guidelines. You must use our services in accordance with our terms and conditions and posted guidelines. If we block your account for a violation of our terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
Lawful and permissible use. You may only access or use our services for lawful, legitimate and permissible purposes. You will not use our services in any way (or help others in the use) that: (a) the rights of AR-Buildings, violates, unlawfully uses or violates our users or others (including data protection and publishing rights, intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights); b Illegal, obscene, offensive, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racist or ethnically offensive, or instigating or encouraging a behaviour which would be illegal or otherwise inappropriate, including glorification of violent crime; (c) The publication of falsehoods, misrepresentations or misleading statements; (d) imitating someone; (e) The sending of illegal or prohibited communications such as mass messaging, auto-messaging, auto-Dialing and the like; or (f) includes any non-private use of our services, unless approved by us.
Damage to AR-Buildings or our users. You may not use or copy, customize, modify, distribute, license, sublicense, or alter our services to any unauthorized or unauthorised species that will burden or harm us, our services, systems, users or others, Transmit, display, demonstrate, or otherwise exploit or access them or make derivative works on their basis (or assist others in doing so). This also means that you are not allowed to do the following directly or via automated tools: (a) code from our services reverse engineering, modify, modify, create, decompile, or extract derived versions of it; (b) Send or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through our services or store them on our services; (c) Gain or seek unauthorized access to our services or systems; (d) Disrupt or interrupt the integrity or performance of our services; (e) Create accounts for our services through unauthorized or automated means; (f) Collect information from our or our users in any illegal or unauthorized manner; (g) sell, resell, rent or charge for you our services; or (h) distribute or provide our services over a network in which they could be used by several devices at the same time.
Security of your account. You are in receipt of the safety of your device and your AR-Buildingsaccounts, and you must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use or breach of security regarding your account or services.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Your rights. AR-Buildings Does not claim ownership of the information you have for your AR-BuildingsAccount or through our services. You must have the necessary rights with respect to such of you for your AR-BuildingsAccount or information provided through our services and the right to grant rights and licenses in accordance with our terms and conditions.
The rights of AR-Buildings. We include all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade-in, business secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade, patents and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission and use in accordance with our Markenrichtlinien. You may Use of our affiliated companies only with their approval; This may include authorization in any published trademark policy.
Your license to AR-Buildings. In order for us to operate and provide our services, you guarantee AR-Buildings A worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensableable and transferable license to use, reproduce, disseminate, produce derivative works, display and perform the information (including the content) you have on or through our Services/n Upload, transmit, save, send or receive. The rights you grant under this license are limited to the purpose of operating and providing our services.
The license of AR-Buildings Towards you. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use our services in accordance with our terms and conditions. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our services in the manner permitted by our terms. In addition to the licenses and rights expressly granted to you, licenses or rights are not granted to you tacitly or otherwise.
REPORTING COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK AND OTHER INFRINGEMENTS OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In order to report any claims regarding copyright, trademark or other infringement concerning the intellectual property of third parties, please visit our Intellectual Property Policy. We can AR-Buildings-Block Account if you repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of others.
You use our services at your own risk and subject to the following disclaimers. We provide our services in the present state (“as is”) without any express or implied warranties; These include warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, legal claim, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or other malicious code. We do not guarantee that any information we provide is accurate, complete or useful, that our services will be operational, error-free and secure. Or That our services will work without interruptions, delays or shortcomings. We do not control how or when our users use our services or the functions, services and interfaces provided by our services, nor are we responsible for such control. We are not responsible for controlling the actions or information (including the content) of our users or other third parties, and we are not obligated to do so. You introduce us, our subsidiaries, affiliates as well as our and their directors, officers, employees, partners and agents (together TheAR-BUILDINGSParties “) shall be free from any known and unknown claims, complaints, pleas, legal proceedings or disputes (together the” claim “) and claims for damages which on your part in respect of any such claim against Any third party arising out of or in any way connected to it. You waive any rights that you may be entitled to in any other jurisdiction according to the California Civil Code § 1542 or any similar applicable law, stating: “A general waiver does not extend to claims, Which are not known to the creditor at the time of the waiver or whose existence in his/her favour he/she does not suspect, and which, if it had been known to him/her, sustained his/her agreement with the debtor would have influenced. “
The AR-BUILDINGS-Parties are not liable to you for any lost profits, consequential, special, indirect or incidental damages or buss monies, which are in relation to our conditions, to us or our services, or in any way in connection therewith Result Itself If the AR-BUILDINGSParties have been informed of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability, which arises in relation to our conditions, to us or our services, or in connection therewith, is To one hundred EURO100 EUR) or limit the amount you have paid to us in the past 12 months, whichever is greater. The aforementioned exclusion of certain damages as well as the aforementioned limitation of liability shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The laws of some States or jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so that Some or all of the exclusions and limitations outlined above may not apply to you. Notwithstanding any other provisions in our terms and conditions, the liability of the AR-BUILDINGS-Parties in such cases are limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree that the AR-Buildings-Parties to all liabilities, damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys ‘ fees and legal costs), which are related to any of the following points, arising in connection therewith or in any way, Klag and to indemnify and hold harmless: (a) your access to or use of our services, including information provided in connection therewith; (b) Your violation or alleged violation of our terms and conditions; or (c) any false representation made by you. You will be involved in the defence or clarification of any claim in the extent required by us.
Jurisdiction and jurisdiction. If you have a Germany Based AR-BuildingsUsers, the Below section for you. We do not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration.
AVAILABILITY AND TERMINATION OF OUR SERVICES
Availability of our services. Our services may be interrupted, for example for maintenance, repairs, improvements or due to network or device failures. We may set some or all of our services at any time, so Also specific features and support for specific devices and platforms. Events beyond our control can affect our services, such as natural events and other events of force majeure.
Termination. We may change, suspend or terminate your access to our services or your use of them at any time and for any reason, such as if you violate the content or the spirit of our terms and conditions or damage, risk or potential legal Risks for us, our users or others. The following provisions shall apply to the termination of your relationship with AR-Buildings “Licences”, “disclaimers”, “limitation of liability”, “availability and termination of our services”, “exemption”, “settlement of StrEitfällen “and other”.
- Unless a mutual agreement between you and US Other , our terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to AR-Buildings And our services and replace any previous agreements.
- In the future we may ask you for certain of our services for your consent to additional conditions which are decisive if there is a contradiction between our conditions and such additional conditions.
- Our services are not intended for distribution to any country or use in any country where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another country. We reserve the right to restrict our services in any country.
- You will be able to apply all German Respect of export controls and trade sanctions (“export laws”). You will not export our services directly or indirectly, reexportieren, provide or otherwise transfer: (a) to any person, company or country prohibited under export laws; (b) To anyone who is on block lists of the GermanGovernment; or (c) for any purpose prohibited by export laws (including applications of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or missile technology) without the necessary state permits. You will not use or download our services if you are in a Locked country or if you are currently on any GermanBlock list and do not use it for any purpose prohibited by the export laws. In addition, you will not have an IPProxying Or use other methods to disguise your place of residence.
- Our terms and conditions have been German Submitted. Any translated version is provided only for the purpose of improved user-friendliness. In the event of any translation of our Terms and conditions German Version does notThere is a contradiction, the German Version.
- Any change in our terms or waiver Need Our express consent.
- We may change or update these terms. We may notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions and update the “last change” date above in our terms. Your continued use of our services confirms your acceptance of our amended terms and conditions. If you do not agree to our amended terms, you must terminate your use of our services. Please read our Terms and conditions from time to time.
- All rights and obligations to us under our terms and conditions are by us in connection with a merger, takeover, restructuring or sale of assets or force law or otherwise freely available to any of our affiliated Company transferable, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates or successor companies or any new owners.
- You will not transfer to anyone else any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without our prior written permission.
- No part of these terms will prevent us from complying with the laws.
- Unless there is anything Other Conditions, our terms do not grant any third party any preferential rights.
- Failure on our part to enforce any provision of our terms does not constitute a waiver of rights.
- Should any provision in these conditions be deemed unlawful, invalid or for any reason unenforceable, this provision shall be deemed severable from our terms and does not affect the validity and DurchsetzbaRkeit of the other provisions. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you by us. In certain Jurisdictions may be that you have certain rights as a consumer and Our terms and conditions are not intended to limit such consumer rights that cannot be waived by contract.
- We are always happy to receive your feedback and suggestions AR-Buildings and our services. However, you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you (as well as you are not obligated to offer us this).
In order to disagree, you must use this address:
10711, Berlin, Germany
You must perform the following: (1) Your name and your home address; (2) Those with your AccounT linked mobile phone number or email address and (3) that you Want to disagree with our terms and conditions.
Managing Directors: David Wilde, Liam Poli
Tax number: 13/591/00048
Charlottenburg District Court